This ultra-rich lightening day crème works to reduce the appearance of discoloration and pigmentation. Containing Licorice Root and Rumex occidentalis this creme delivers intensive proven lightening and brightening benefits, leaving skin a noticeably smoother and healthier in appearance. Perfect for use on all skin types and works in synergy with other La Mav products in the Skin Brightening Range.
Features and Benefits:
• Dramatically reduces discoloration and pigmentation to promote evenly toned skin.
• Protects cellular DNA from UVA / UVB and supports natural cell repair.
• Delivers intensive lightening and brightening benefits
• Provides natural anti-aging benefits
• All skin types.
• Pigmented, uneven, age-spotted, and/or stressed skin.
• Daily use or as needed.
• A combination of 5 potent Bio-Actives (Vitamin C, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Pomegranate Oil, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Licorice Root Extract) delivers visibly lighter and evenly-toned skin
• Jojoba Seed Oil instantly hydrate and smooth skin; while Vitamin E delivers long lasting anti-aging benefits.
How To Use:
• Apply 1–2 pumps to clean fingertips.
• Gently massage to clean face, neck and décolletage until the cream is fully absorbed.
About our Skin Brightening Range:
The La Mav Skin-Brightening range includes powerful bio-actives targeted specifically to even skin tone, texture and promote radiance while reducing the appearance of spots, sun damage, and other blemishes. Rumex occidentalis extract, Vitamin C and Glabradin (from Licorice Root extract) are key ingredients in the range that have scientifically proven effects on skin clarity and texture. When used together, products in this range offer a synergistic skin brightening effect that is quickly noticeable and improves with continued use. Formulated for use on all skin types, this range is perfect for use on skin with sun and lifestyle damage.
Join the Organic Body and Home Tribe!
Ready to Live Organically? Join our Tribe to get the latest on Organic Body and Home sales, new releases and much much more...